IPWireless is a leading provider of UMTS mobile broadband and multimedia broadcast technologies. The company’s main product line in Europe has been their TDtv technology which enables UMTS mobile operators to deliver broadcast Mobile TV using existing spectrum and infrastructure assets. Temono began work with the company in January 2006 was tasked with launching TDtv in the face of serious competition from standards backed by major vendors.
- Launch TDtv - A mobile TV system for 3G operators;
- Position TDtv from start-up as a better value alternative to mobile TV systems supported by major vendors;
- Drive operator and partner interest.
- Arranged the launch event for TDtv, playing on the technology competition in the market;
- Ran prolonged Mobile TV campaign with key trade media highlighting flaws in rivals technologies and business case;
- Handled launch of pilot Mobile TV service with 2 mobile operators at Mobile World Congress 2008 to business and trade press.
- Initial launch event was attended by 18 press and analysts;
- TDtv was regularly mentioned in the press as an alternative solution alongside DVB-H and MediaFLO across trade and business press;
- Secured presentations at Mobile World Congress 2008 and 2007.